MAYKUNA VEST - Brow & Wine
- Ethically Handmade in Guatemala
- Each piece is one-of-a-kind
- All handmade from cotton and has cotton lining inside.
- Decorated with five different Tribal Art fabrics
- Four of them are Jaspe/ Ikat Foot loom handwoven Mayan textiles
Our Maykuna Vest is all handmade with cotton pant and cotton lining inside.
Really warm and comfortable if you look for a cheaper version of our Maykuna Jacket.
Modularity: you can zip off hood and make a vest out of it for any temperature and occasions.
It carry four different Tribal Art fabrics.
Four of them are Jaspe/ Ikat Foot loom handwoven Mayan textiles.
On the pocket we use a Mola from the Kuna tribe in Panama as a protection patch where into the Labyrinths designs Evil spirits get lost.
Part of the Tribal Skate Collection.
**The pocket can be different in each Jacket ask for pics on the size you need
Man model wearing size L